Prepare for a Storm with the SERVPRO ERP
Be prepared for any emergency with the free SERVPRO Emergency Plan.
Getting Started with the Emergency READY Program
- STEP 1: Visit SERVPRO.com/ready. Register for an account using your email address as your username and choose a password.
- STEP 2: Choose your preferred SERVPRO Franchise Representative to contact in the event your home or business experiences water, fire, mold or other type of damage.
- STEP 3: Begin creating ERPs for all of your properties.
- STEP 4: Download the SERVPRO Ready Plan Application on your iPhone, tablet, Android or Blackberry device from the respective App Store.
- STEP 5: Launch the Ready Plan App and sign in using the same username and password from STEP 1.
At this point, it may take a few minutes for the data to sync. All of your ERP information will appear on your tablet or mobile device. You can now access and manage ERP information from your computer, tablet or Smartphone.
Emergency READY Program Best Practices
Using Tablets: Using a tablet is highly recommended. The tablet allows you to easily input data on-site as you walk through the facility and also take photos as needed.
Non Tablet Users: If not using a tablet, the most efficient way to complete an ERP using the SERVPRO Emergency Ready Program is to input data accessing the website (ready.SERVPRO.com) using a computer and importing photos using your mobile device. If assisting a client, please follow these simples steps:
- STEP 1: Make the appointment to walk through the facility in order to capture the needed information for the ERP.
- STEP 2: Print a Field Form that can be used to write in ERP information (optional).
- STEP 3: Download the SERVPRO Ready Plan App on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry device from the respective App Store.
- STEP 4: Launch the Ready Plan App and create a free account.
- STEP 5: Establish an Emergency Ready Profile on your mobile device by logging on and choosing the Emergency Ready Profile button.
- STEP 6: As you walk through the facility, capture the property information by writing it on the Field Form.
- STEP 7: Capture property photos using your mobile device.
- STEP 8: Once the walk through is complete, log onto SERVPRO.com/ready using a computer. The property established earlier using your mobile device will appear on the main screen. Select that property and input the information from the Field Form. All photos should already be populated.
Getting Help If Damage Occurs
Once you have an ERP set up, getting help cleaning up and/or restoring your property is just a few clicks away.
- STEP 1: Access your ERP by launching the App on your mobile device or tablet or visit SERVPRO.com/ready.
- STEP 2: If you prefer to call SERVPRO simply click on the phone number to contact SERVPRO of Hazleton, Dallas and Harveys Lake.
- STEP 3: If you would like to submit a first notice of loss from within the Ready Plan app, click on the relevant icon on the main screen (fire, water, mold or general cleanup).
- STEP 4: If an ERP on the damaged property has been established, the needed information will automatically populate, speeding up the submission process. Simply navigate through the 3 screens of needed information, filling in areas including cause of damage, time and date then submit the notice. You will be contacted shortly about the damage to your property.
- STEP 5: While you wait, feel free to review the damage mitigation tips. Any of the tasks you can perform will help reduce further damage.
Sharing Your ERP
Sharing your ERP with other decision makers can be an important step to ensure that those within your facility have access to critical data in the event of a loss. It also allows for the delegation of an ERP or several ERPs to certain individuals within your company or residence.
It is important for us to keep a copy of your ERP to ensure we have access to critical property information, and can be prepared to clean up and restore your damaged property upon arrival.
How to share:
Option 1 (USING COMPUTER)
- STEP 1: Visit ready.SERVPRO.com/erp. Under the Emergency Ready Profile tab, simply click on the name of the property you would like to share.
- STEP 2: Click on the “Property Actions” drop down menu in the upper right corner of the Property Over view section and select “Share.”
- STEP 3: On the next screen click, “Share This ERP.” Choose either “Read Only” or “Read/Edit” to define the type of access you would like to give.
- STEP 4: Enter the email addresses of the individuals with which you would like to share the information. Multiple email addresses should be separated by a comma.
- STEP 5: Add any notes and click “Share.”
Option 2 (USING A MOBILE DEVICE OR TABLET)
- STEP 1: Launch the App.
- STEP 2: Choose “Emergency Ready Profile” from the main screen.
- STEP 3: Choose the property you would like to share.
- STEP 4: Choose “Share this ERP.”
- STEP 5: Enter the email addresses of the individuals with which you would like to share the information.
- STEP 6: Choose either “Read Only” or “Read/Edit” to define the type of access you would like to give.
- STEP 7: Choose “Share this ERP.”
Commercial Fire Damage in Hazleton
If you have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage,
Call Us Today.
After the Fire Department and Fire Trucks leave a fire in West Hazleton, you may not know where to turn. The last thing any commercial property or business owner wants is a long business interruption following an emergency.
This is where our team at SERVPRO of Hazleton, Dallas and Harvey's Lake can help. We have a team of trained professionals and state of the art equipment that can get your business back up and running, "Like it never even happened."
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. When various materials burn, the soot and residue they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – (570) 714-3828
SERVPRO Storm Team
The SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team can provide help whether you're dealing with a tornado, hurricane, blizzard or flood.
Catastrophic Storm and Major Event Response
The SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Team can provide help whether you're dealing with a tornado, hurricane, blizzard or flood. The SERVPRO System has a network of strategically positioned storm teams on standby should a disaster strike near you. Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals are prepared for the unpredictable.
Clients for the Commercial Large Loss program include the following:
- The Hospitality Industry
- Property Managers
- The Pentagon
With the ability to mobilize local command centers, along with the resources of more than 2,000 Franchises nationwide, no disaster is too big. Recent mobilizations of the Catastrophic Storm Response Teams include:
- 2021 Texas Freeze
- 2017 California wildfires
- 2017 Hurricane Irma
- 2017 Hurricane Harvey
- 2016 Hurricane Matthew
- 2015 Carolina floods
- 2014 Polar Vortex
- 2012 Sandy
- 2010 Nashville floods
- 2008 Ike
- 2007 Chicago floods
- 2007 Ohio floods
- 2007 California wildfires
- 2005 Katrina/Wilma/Rita
Commercial Fire Damage in Dallas
Here to help following this commercial fire.
Fire Damage can be overwhelming. Especially when the smoke and soot travels throughout the facility that needs to stay open. Every hour of downtime is an hour of lost revenue for the customer. A big thank you to our team who was able to assist this customer quickly with minimal business downtime and our customer who trusted us every step of the way.
Restoring your home or business after fire damage to its pre-fire condition is our main goal. As a leading fire damage restoration company, we specialize in fire damage cleanup and fire restoration, smoke damage cleanup, and removal of smoke odors. Our team will deep-clean and remove soot from walls, carpets, and upholstery.
Dealing with a fire? - 570-714-3828
Water Damage to Hotel in Wilkes-Barre
We make water damage "Like it never even happened"
When our customer at this local hotel in Wilkes-Barre unfortunately had some water damage to their lobby from a leaking shower on the second floor, they knew who to call. With their quick reaction and our team's fast response time, our team was able to make it “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO professionals are prepared to evaluate your water-damaged property. We want to help you understand the severity of the water damage to your commercial property so that you’re able to make the best decisions on moving forward with the restoration process. Whether you’re dealing with minor water damage to your commercial property or a large-loss event, we can develop a restoration plan to help ensure your property is clean, dry and restored to its pre-damaged condition.
Industrial Park Cleaning Services in Hazleton
We can clean and restore large commercial industrial buildings
Your commercial property’s appearance speaks volumes to your clients. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services, SERVPRO of Hazleton, Dallas and Harveys Lake has the training and expertise to help make it “Like it never even happened.”
Have Questions? Call Today
Getting Back to Business, Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
Our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward to provide your employees and customers ongoing safety as you operate during the COVID-19 pandemic. As America’s #1 cleanup and restoration brand, we have developed a program that is grounded in our 3 C’s – Consult, Clean and Certify. Visit our Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned page and let us show you how we can make your building safer and ready to get back to business.
Commercial Building Restoration Services
We are available 24 hours a day to get your business back up and running. Our expertise includes restoration services for fire and water damage, including electronics restoration and document drying. We are also your business’s best resource for mold remediation.
Commercial Building Cleaning Services
Whether your need is removing an odor problem or deep cleaning flooring or carpets, you can depend on us to get the job done right the first time. We’ll respond promptly and make your workspace look its very best. Learn more about our Commercial Cleaning Service.
Categories of Water Damage
Learn about the different categories of water.
A categorization of the level of contamination of water in a damaged structure is required to perform loss assessments and evaluation activities. The category of water contamination must be considered so that the correct procedure can be established for processing a water damaged structure and its materials. Water damage is divided into three categories.
Category 1: Water that originates from a sanitary source. Examples include: broken water supply lines, tub or sink overflow, melting snow and ice, falling rainwater, broken toilet tanks and bowls that do NOT contain contaminants.
Category 2: Water contains a significant level of contamination. Examples include: discharge from dishwashers or washing machines, overflows from toilet bowls with some urine but no feces, broken aquariums and punctured water beds. Also, any water that has traveled through building materials.
Category 3: Water that is grossly contaminated and can contain pathogenic or toxigenic agents. Examples include sewage, toilet back-flows that originate from beyond the trap, all forms of flooding and other contaminated water entering or affecting the indoor environment.
SERVPRO is an IICRC certified firm and able to professionally assess any water disaster for safety reasons as well as the proper drying techniques. We are the premier water mitigation and restoration company. 570-714-3828
Importance of an Emergency Plan following a Commercial Fire
Give us a call to create your commercial emergency plan.
Have you taken advantage of the SERVPRO Emergency Ready Plan?
Following a Fire at your place of business, this emergency plan helps minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
Things you will want to know following a fire that are included in the plan:
- Closest local Fire Department and contact.
SERVPRO of Hazleton, Dallas and Harvey's Lake will also share your emergency plan with your local Fire Department. This is so they are familiar with your building before even entering it.
- Utility Shut Off Locations
During and after a fire it is important to know where all your utility locations are, so they can be turned off or on during the restoration process.
- Location of Hazardous Materials
If there is a fire, knowing the location on flammable items is important. We will include those locations in your emergency plan.
- Emergency Contacts
Following a fire at your place of business, you'll want all of your emergency contacts in one spot. Your insurance holder, electrician, HVAC maintenance, property manager, restoration service provider will all be located in one spot. We have the ability to add any emergency contact within the plan.
The emergency plan will be put in a binder to keep at your property for review, and has also been used as a tool when hiring new employees. The emergency plan can also be accessed via the SERVPRO Ready Plan app. In a digital world, it's important to have your emergency plan at your finger tips too!
Interested in learning more about an Emergency Plan for your property? Give us a call - 570-714-3828
West Hazleton Commercial Smoke & Soot Damage
Here to help following a fire.
Smoke and soot is very invasive and can penetrate various cavities within your home or business, causing hidden damage and odor. Our smoke damage expertise and experience allows us to inspect and accurately assess the extent of the damage to develop a comprehensive plan of action.
Smoke and soot facts:
- Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure.
- Smoke flows around plumbing systems, seeping through the holes used by pipes to go from floor to floor.
- The type of smoke may greatly affect the restoration process.
Different Types of Smoke
There are two different types of smoke–wet and dry. As a result, there are different types of soot residue after a fire. Before restoration begins, SERVPRO of Hazleton, Dallas and Harvey's Lake will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred. The cleaning procedures will then be based on the information identified during pretesting. Here is some additional information:
Wet Smoke – Plastic and Rubber
- Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood
- Fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises therefore smoke rises.
Protein Fire Residue – Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
- Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. We have the equipment, expertise, and experience to restore your fire and smoke damage. We will also treat your family or staff with empathy and respect and your property with care.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage?
Call Us Today – 570-714-3828
Water Damage in Hazleton
We can help mitigate water damage.
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Hazleton, Dallas and Harvey's Lake provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Hazleton, Dallas and Harvey's Lake arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – 570-714-3828
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.